We offer specialised training for planners, elected members, developers and others that can be delivered as stand-alone events or as a series of workshops. If you want to arrange training for yourself or your colleagues, your business, customers or stakeholders please email us at email@example.com for more information or call 0131 220 9730.
Our current training programmes for professionals are:
- Elected Members Training – training for Elected Members on their role as decision-makers and facilitators in the planning system.
- Planning Professionals Training – develop skills in community engagement.
- SP=EED – practical training to assist planners, developers, communities and others to develop meaningful community engagement. More details about SP=EED are available here and you can .
- Mediation Taster – Introduction to mediation skills and techniques –
PAS training can help professionals to:
- focus on effective community engagement
- consider roles and responsibilities
- engage with seldom heard groups
- gain skills and knowledge to implement planning reform
- share examples of good practice